Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I want to go shopping...

for chalkboard paint, fabric, yarn, sewing shears and a rotary cutter/board, thread, goodwill clothes to upcycle, a bleach pen, and a flat iron.

So many projects, so little money....at least with the exception of maybe the yarn, fabric, and paint most of this stuff will last through multiple projects.

I want to slather chalkboard paint on just about everything from cups to flower pots.

I want fabric, sewing shears/rotary cutter/board, and thread to create a purse I'm totally in love with and is VERY similar to one my sister purchased at a fancy-schmancy boutique on Portobello Road in London a few years back. Are you singing the Portobello Road song from Bedknobs and Broomsticks, yet? 

I want goodwill clothes to take apart and do crazy things with...some of which haven't exactly been found but I know they're out there.

I want a bleach pen and plain t-shirts to make my own trendy, "screen-printed" t's. For me, my girls, and maybe gifts...

I want a flat iron because I HATE the way my hair flips out at the ends. This has nothing at all whatsoever to do with Pinterest.

I also want mason jars. To turn into spice jars, gift jars, candle holders, and soap dispensers.

I want to create!! But, at this point to create one must have at least the bare minimum of supplies.

So I wish and dream about shopping. And dream about getting a paycheck...hopefully in March. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment