Saturday, February 4, 2012

I love Mason Jars...

My latest projects...

Mason jar soap dispenser...
The original post can be found here. The original authors is GORGEOUS! But, I like mine. Not bad for a first edition. I'm thinking next year's Christmas, with some knitted dish scrubbers...















A latte cozy...



Imagine with me that my lemon water is actually a Grande Caramel Macchiato...oh the bliss....now, with that coffee perfection called to mind, notice the knitted cozy that surrounds the chalice, I mean cup, that holds such sweet caffeinated perfection, keeping it just the right degree of warmth yet protecting your hands from being uncomfortable. 

It was super easy, and only took me one and a half Doctor Who episodes to create from start to finish.

This is another first edition, but I'm also thinking gifts...Christmas...birthdays....we'll see...
Here is the original for the coffee cozy.

I've also made a this. I made a t-shirt braided headband. Pictures to come later. It's pretty much just like the picture, only mine is white. 

Craftiness is next to Godliness! 

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment