Thursday, November 3, 2016

Living-Room Businesses

I'm looking to really invest in Young Living. I'm hoping to really make "a go" of this "be your own boss" thing. I'm wanting to be able to afford monthly oils and dance class for my girl.

I have no idea how to do this, though. But, I'm hopeful.

I also would like to put out a plea to all of my friends. Those of you who buy LuLaRoe, Younique, Jamberry, Norwex, kitchen gadgets, and books for your kids. You, dear friends of mine, who shell out buck on products being sold by fellow mamas, please find it in your heart to help this mama out. You know I've returned the favor already and will continue to support your living room bases business.

We can do this together. We can build each other up and support each other. Please consider opening your heart and mind to Young Living and let me guide through essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment