Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Tonight, I smell like a pizza. And all in the name of vanity. And science.

Oregano oil has properties that support healthy skin, so I'm trying a drop or two daily on a mole on my back. It's warm, not in a bad way, but in a way that I am aware of where I put it. The mole should reduce and (this is the gross part), fall off. When it works, I'll post the before and after pics.

Yes, this is gross, but moles, even harmless ones, can turn into skin cancer. I've been watching this one and have not seen any change, nor has my doctor. If there had been, I'd have had it surgically removed, but since it's harmless and only ugly, I'm trying out this ancient technique. And by ancient I mean Greek, as that's where Oregano oil was first used for purposes beyond yummy food, or so the academic types believe.



Better living through nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment