Thursday, April 14, 2011

My baby is going to a lock-in at her school tomorrow night. We live across the street from the school, and I've vowed not to leave my house until it's time to pick her up in the morning. Is this crazy?

The next day, with said sleep-deprived kindergartner, we will venture into town for her dance class pictures. I can see the fun now...the hair has to be done "just so", the costume "just so", even the stage make-up "just so"...and I can only imagine how little sleep she'll have had the night before. And the picture takin' fun begins at 10am. Oh boy.

Had a meeting tonight with my Chamber of Commerce folks. Beginning to piece together the summer festival. Hopefully the rain holds off this year. Unfortunately, there is a wedding that will take four of my volunteers...out of a pool of 7. Greeeaaattt.... yeah, this'll be fun. I call it "Adventures in Volunteering". I might write a book...

No comments:

Post a Comment