Saturday, August 7, 2010

Again, I apologize for the reverse order of the pictures. I need to tweak the blog to figure out how to rearrange them when uploading. Please enjoy and leave me a comment if you feel so inclined!

Sadly, the street dance was cancelled due to rain. The pictures do end abruptly, as I was told I couldn't spend all day taking pictures, I needed to work. Bummer. But, here's what I got.

If you're in one, let me know!

Big, huge, undying-love-type Thanks to my committee!
Here's to next year!!!

The high school cheerleaders dunk tank.

The water inflatable...note to self: have more than one of these, or move the festival to the fall...

Local saddle club...they proved, once again, why the are the last entry in the parade.

One of many antique tractors...headed to the Tractor Pull, I imagine.

One of a handful of classic cars. I want this car. But with air conditioning...

Happy 50th Anniversary to the Nickerson Volunteer Fire Department!

Main Street businesses: Berridge IGA and James Fleming (and pup) of Fleming Appliance

Nickerson Clovers 4-H
Nickerson United Methodist Church
The Chamber kids on the "farm train".
The parade, in reverse order. Sorry about that. Please enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment