Saturday, February 6, 2010

Names, princesses, and gingerbread


I am spending the afternoon watching my friend Cori's two nieces, B and J. They came with activities, gingerbread houses! What fun the girls had, and what candy they ate, making this house. There is a second kit, but I'm not sure we'll get it out...let the candy wear off from the first house first! (For every decoration added to the house, I think two were consumed by the architects!
That was my Saturday afternoon, here are my afternoons on the weekdays: Kid Krossing After School Program! We begin with snack, then homework and AR reading, then fun time!
Computer games, like Lego World, are a hit. There is usually a line, and it's a rare treat.
Ah, ball time. The boys live for ball time. The great part of our fellowship hall is the basketball hoop. Budding NBA stars...


I have a thing with name signs, especially names that mean something to me. Becker is my maiden name, so I'm partial to this one.

Random pictures. I enjoy random pictures. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment