Saturday, February 6, 2010

Flowers


These flowers are from Christopher's funeral and are currently in their new residence, Nickerson United Methodist Church. But, before I delivered them to their new home, I played with my camera and my computer...here are the results.Played with effects. This arrangement is so vibrant, exotic, and colorful I thought this effect captured its essence.
I love this close-up. It'll probably end up being my profile picture before long.
The arrangement, exotic, vibrant...my camera did not do it justice.
These next two are from the second arrangement. I played with shadow effects, and am ok with the outcome. I love flower close-ups.

I adore hydrangea's.

Playing with effect here...my grandparents wedding picture is in the back.
in living color...
And snow. Boy, we've seen some snow fall this year! Not as much in my area as in other parts of the state, but some beautiful snow just the same. This one was on the camera so I threw it in with the bunch.

Let me know what you think!

~theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment