Wednesday, February 3, 2010

About me

As my blog title suggests, I am dem living in Kansas. I love to talk politics, the state of the world, the state of humanity, my child, my life living in an incredibly small town, my volunteer work, my jobs (all three of them), and anything else that strikes my fancy.

I hope to be read. I long to be read, especially when rambling on about politics as I think I am the only democrat in a 60 mile radius and am surrounded by vocal republicans. I love my republican friends, and the banter is usually friendly, but sometimes...well, anyway.

I love to share about my world, if for no other reason than to just jot it down for posterity. I write about everything from the temper tantrums, to job frustrations (I'm a church secretary and also work at our church's after school program), to my volunteer work on our towns Chamber of Commerce.

Welcome to my world. Please come back and read me again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment