Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Football!

My boy (bonus-boy) is #77! He didn't see any play time with the varsity team, but tonight he's playing on both sides of the ball with JV. My boys team won their season opener last Saturday afternoon in a nail-biting overtime win on a 2-point conversion! It was pretty darn cool.

It's K-State football season! Love my cats!! And I love this picture, only slightly altered by turning the clouds purple instead of the steel gray they were. That storm was awful! Freaky and awful, and I wasn't even there! My Cat's won their season opener last Saturday night. EMAW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnLmQiBtcY4

The Wabash Cannonball. 'Nuff said.

And my current hometowns local team, the Nickerson Panthers. They also won their game on Friday.

My football weekend was a 3 for 3 weekend.

And all is right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment